The Emerald Electrical Systems team is focused on:
- Adaptation and application of the latest electrical architectures (SPA, CMA & GEEA2) from across the Geely Group
- Customised development of vehicle networks and functions
- Integration of bespoke features with brand-specific look and feel to enhance the customer experience
- Electrical distribution and wiring system design and development
- Electrical packaging and installation
- Exterior lighting design and development
- Manufacturing and Aftersales diagnostics systems
Capabilities and Experience
The Emerald electrical team specialises in custom implementations of electrical architectures:
- Body control systems
- Distributed functionality and network development
- Infotainment and controls
- Chassis safety electronics – ESP, SRS and ADAS systems
- Wiring systems
- Full vehicle electrical packaging of 12V electrical systems and electric propulsion systems
- System and vehicle level validation (including Vector CAN/FlexRay/LIN toolchain expertise)
Emerald’s Electrical team has delivered complete electrical systems for several projects:
- TX eCity and LCV (based on Volvo SPA electrical system)
- 35DV prototype (based on Volvo SPA electrical system)
- Production design for 35DV (based on Geely CMA electrcial system)
Developed and managed premium tier-1 supply chain for low-volume product to full OEM standards.
Established working relationships with the Electrical and Chassis teams of OEM partners including Volvo Cars, CEVT and Geely Commercial Vehicles.
Custom development of new systems into existing electrical architectures to enable essential customer features – for example TX intercom, geofencing and exterior lighting.