Emerald Automotive Design Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of Zhejiang Geely Holding Group (Geely), specialise in the design, development and production of light-weight, low emission and long range advanced hybrid commercial vehicles. Headquartered in Coventry, with facilities in Essex, USA, Sweden and China, Emerald is expanding to undertake several whole vehicle design & development programmes. If you have the enthusiasm and drive to want to be part of the introduction of this new technology and have the necessary skills, we would love to hear from you.
Role: Programme Manager
Basis: Consultancy 6 months initial rolling contract
Start Date: asap+
Reports to: Programme Director
Rate: £350-400 per day subject to experience
Based: Coventry (with regular visits to China and supplier locations as required)
- Typically degree qualified with 5-10 years experience of management of new product development programmes in an OEM or Tier 1 supplier environment. Ideally with a Project Management qualification such as MAPM or Prince 2 practitioner.
- Reports to the Programme Director
- Documents the programme objectives and targets.
- Establish the programme timing in line with NPI process
- Is the voice for the Programme during approval of engineering changes
- Development of a programme plan which supports the time, cost and quality objectives for the programme.
- Facilitates resolution of major product issues across groups.
- Developes detailed activity/timing plans
- Creates a risk register and risk status reports
- Supports the internal Quality Attainment and stretch target development.
- Manages product/process change system.
- BOM configuration management
- Organises Management reviews and Gateway reviews
- Programme HLTP and detailed timing plans
- Product Profile
- Features List
- Risk Register
- NPI Process gateway deliverables definition
- Provide programme management support/deliverables for Programme Gateway Readiness Reviews and other Programme updates.
- Documentation of lessons learned